Friday, August 22, 2008

You Don't Mess With The Zohan!!!!



Recognized tis guy??? He is Zohan....


Well me n my family juz watch it!!! 1st i thought is was a fantastic show through its sneak preview..but after watching it, it was nt reli tat gud!!! Worst thing is my parents hate tis show.....haha...weird rite?? Comedy sumore.....


Is reli funny and hilarious bt there are many 'salt wet' thingy inside tis show....bt like my sis say: adam sandler's show no matter hw bad izit, its stil hav its moral value bhind the movie....
U guys above 12 shud watch it!! haha..it shud b rated 18sx..!! Bt x watch it in cinema, is totaly nt worth it!!! Trust me..i nearly bought it bt when i wan 2 buy the stock habis ady.....so mayb is God's will 4 me nt 2 watch it!!!
My parents reli didnt wan 2 watch tis movie bt i cnt blieve it cheras leisure mall is nt showing wall-e!!!! So i like sumhow tel my parents 2 watch tis movie n i chose a wrong choice!!!

No comments: