Friday, August 22, 2008

Buggy!!!

Haha...my 1st ever article for my blog I already got so many things to say!!!!


Today was the last day of my school holiday n I really did enjoy myself during the golf tournament....for those of you who do not noe wat izit, is actualy a charity program for our building fund project!!!


Wat a wonderful and freezing morning after a long rain!! haha...i went with my dad to help up the tournament..i actualy thought is was goin 2 b very borin as u al noe golf is a RICH MAN's game!! haha...atleast tats wat i tink!!! Noe y? Hit the ball once and hv 2 walk so far 2 take the ball..isnt tat juz so borin!!!


Bt it came out 2 b quite fun; not the golf of course; i gt 2 drive 4 d 1st time in my life....a buggy!!! Is almost the same as a car ok, bt juz a bit diff...haha...is like so fun drivin the thing around the whole golf course...


The 1st time when i drive, i nearly crash the whole car cz accelerate too fast and went up the hill.! hehe...thk God the buggy din overturn and i'm stil alive.!!!!!!!
But towards the end, I was like drivin the buggy in a go-kart circuit!!! It was fun!!! I was speeding all the way bt x on slope cz if on slope, u guys wont b reading tis article liao..haha....
And guess wat, Uncle Phua won the 2nd place!!!! He is a gud golfer 4 me...cz i cnt even hit the bal!!! He cn hit so accurate and wherever he wants it to be....haha...mayb nt al d time!!!!
Ok! Tats al 4 my 1st article...hope u guys enjoy reading my article! Nway is jz my 1st article......hehe....

No comments: